The 8th Annual Andy McLane Memorial Golf Tournament, benefiting Child Advocacy Center of Galveston County, will be on June 15, 2017.
Andy McLane was a long-time member of Galveston Police Department and served as Chief of Police for Jamaica Beach. Andy was a founding member of Undefeated MC and a champion of the Advocacy Center for Children of Galveston County.
The Undefeated MC Nomad is a Law Enforcement based motor cycle club dedicated to improving and supporting our community. Undefeated MC Nomad is a contributor to a variety of charitable organizations and has raised more than $100,000 for the Advocacy Center for Children of Galveston County!
When: June 15, 2017 (Late Registration Opens at 10:00 am, Shotgun Start at 12:00 pm)
Where: Bayou Golf Course, 2800 Ted Dudley Dr., Texas City, TX 77591
Format: 4-Man Scramble Sign-up early – teams are limited and are filling up fast!
Cost: $200 Hole Sign Sponsor; $400 Team of 4 ($100 per player), $2500 Platinum Sponsorship, $1000 Gold Sponsorship, $750 Silver Sponsorship
What does your sponsorship mean to the children and families we serve?
- $2,500 can provide four children with specific trauma focused therapy to start the healing. Sponsorship includes 2 teams (8 members) & 16 Mulligans in tournament, hole sponsorship and social media recognition.
- $1,000 can provide 10 alleged victims with specialized forensic interviews. Sponsorship includes 1 team (4 members) & 8 Mulligans in tournament, hole sponsorship and social media recognition.
- $750 can provide Family Advocacy and Crime Victims Compensation assistance to 15 families.Sponsorship includes 1 team (4 members), hole sponsorship and social media recognition.
When you stop to consider that in 2016, we served 1378 clients, it’s easy to see that your sponsorship makes all the difference in the life of an abused child and their family and our ability to provide them with services.
Mail CheckAdvocacy Center for Children of Galveston County 5710 Avenue S 1/2 Galveston, TX 77551
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the Pin Par 3 (Holes 16 and 5)
For More Information:
- Richard “Hammer” Sedgewick (832) 561-2655
- O.D. (409) 457-1420
- Advocacy Center (409) 741-6000